Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho, Happy Valentines Day!

So I'm a little discombobulated on my holidays but I just like to say "ho, ho, ho" and it only comes up once a year. Do you need a Valentine gift? This isn't highly romantic and your Valentine may frown upon this but I thought I'd throw the cookbook idea out there. We are still selling our Romania fundraising cookbooks from 2003. Obviously you'll see our marketing plan is waning a bit. Had we really be thinking we'd have bundled the cookbooks up with our "Gift from the Heart" CD in a beautifully bowed package and sold them for Christmas. Unfortunately, we only thought of this in January. So... just thought I'd let you know that you can still purchase either of the items from Leah any time. I think we may be getting to the fire sale price but I'm not sure what that is. I also hear we have "Portraits of Christmas" cassette tapes available. Spread the word and buy them up for stocking stuffers. It's early but what the heck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home