Friday, July 13, 2007

More Back Problems

I talked to Pete Megyesi (bass) yesterday and his back is still painful. He's been in this condition since spring and 3 injections have not provided any relief. Boo-hoo. Bob Kenrich had this problem last fall and the injections worked for him. Not so for Pete. The next step is the insertion of a titanium plate to prop up his vertebrae. How's that for technical talk? Fortunately, Pete's been able to walk and work even though he's in constant pain. I'm sure he would appreciate your prayers for some relief.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few years ago i was hit by a car and injured my back this caused me so much pain it was ruining my life and then i tried one of those mattresses that mould to your body shape and adjust to your weight and i slept great for the first time in months and woke with no pain at all! You should try it!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home