Sunday, April 27, 2008

All I Wannabe...

Greetings all. I know it's been a while but I am FINALLY cardboard-free!! Yippee. I'm firmly settled in the new house and ready to get back to the important stuff like worship and communication. With that thought in mind, I wanted to let you know about a new opportunity on the horizon at SBC. Gloria Graham and I are investigating starting a SBC writer's group. We wanted to create a venue for budding writer/editor-types to come together and provide resources, critiquing, encouragement and experience-wisdom for those who like to write and would like to get that writing "out there." At this early stage, we are envisioning meeting maybe twice a month, but at this precise moment we have scheduled a formation meeting for Thursday evening at 7:00 p.m. at the church. We don't have a meeting room yet we'll keep you posted. If this is something that you would be interested in or have any questions, please contact me. Have a great week and I'll see you from the loft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home