Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm Excited!!! Hope you are too!

I'm excited about Stan Endicott coming to our fall advance next Friday and Saturday. You may not share the same feelings because his name doesn't ring a bell. But......I've seen him lead music sessions and he's a great guy--a real mover and shaker. There won't be any boring lectures from Stan. He's a high energy guy who gets amazing results quickly. Plan on coming Friday night at 6:30 and again on Saturday morning at 8:30. Both sessions will include food, fellowship and exciting ideas and techniques. I can't wait! The orchestra will get the great privilege of working with Bruce Pearson on Saturday for in-depth instrumental rehearsal. Isn't it GREAT to have Bruce around? We need to thank his family in MN for sharing him with us--I know it's a sacrifice for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home