Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Are you scared now?

I have to admit I loved singing with Stan Endicott on Saturday. For one, I don't often get to stand and sing with a choir anymore. For the other, I loved the passionate, free spirit of singing with reckless abandon and not worrying about note after note. Personally, I'm hoping we sing this way in heaven. Revelations says we will sing "holy, holy, holy" over and over. Hopefully there won't be too many rehearsals and we'll just get to sing, sing, sing. I guess we'll all find out some day. I'm on the bus--are you?

Anyway, I understand that not everyone's personality latches on to "reckless abandon" as quickly as I do. Granted, this "mosh-pit" style singing will be difficult for Joe, Kelli and the rest of us to implement. What do you think? I'd like to hear some comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home