Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Prayer Request for Bo Whittenton

Most of you may remember Bo, a former soprano who now lives in Las Vegas. She's experiencing some health issues and has requested prayer from our kormos. Here's what she writes:

In mid November, after returning from a trip to Mississippi to celebrate my parents' 60th wedding anniversary, I got sick with strep and just couldn't seem to feel better. Long story short, I had been bitten by 2 mosquitoes when I was in Mississippi, and after having blood tests and trips to the doctor, I was diagnosed with West Nile Virus. It has been hard to get my strength back and to feel normal. Thankfully, it didn't progress into a more serious condition, but it is taking some time to feel normal, whatever that is. I continue to have regular blood draws and am looking forward to feeling better soon (I hope). Your prayers for a complete recovery are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home