Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Tree Brigade Was a Success--Fluffing to Come

Once again the Christmas tree brigade was a great success. Thank you! It went so fast I didn't have time to write names down and I barely got my cookies out. If you helped out, I DID bring treats like I said I would so I'm sorry if you missed them. As the email said we will need more helpers next Tuesday after rehearsal to fluff the alpine trees. A year in storage always makes them look flat and tattered. The conversation is always fun even if your fingers do get a little sore. Many hands make light work so I hope to see you there. Also, mark your calendars for Monday, November 27th. Linda Megyesi will be decorating the narthex with the trees and lights. If you're free during daytime hours she would appreciate extra hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home