Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to the Februarys!

It's already a new month--number 2 of 2007. There seems to be so much going on in this organization that I can barely keep up with the news. I'm fighting, scratching and clawing to get everything up to date. So...here are the February birthdays. Make sure to wish these people a happy one! FYI, I just happen to know that Nancy Nixon already celebrated her birthday with a high tea party like the rich and famous. I couldn't make it but I'm sure it was really special. It should be because this isn't just any old birthday for her--if you get my drift.

  • Kelly Crum-2/1
  • Telly Der-2/2
  • Nancy Nixon-2/6
  • Paul Stromberg-2/6
  • Jonnie Guilinger-2/12
  • Mark Guilinger-2/11
  • Mark DeJong-2/12
  • Yvonne Heaton-2/13
  • Cheryl Zenor-2/18
  • Georgia Dolph-2/24
  • Jim Nelson-2/25
  • Ann Sandford-2/27
  • Chad Salsbury-2/27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home