Friday, April 27, 2007

My Computer's Not Hooked Up

This is really the pits. I've been without a computer at home this whole week. There could have been an earthquake in Guam and I'd never know about it. I do know the Suns won the first 2 games and lost the third--boo-hoo. I also know Ed Willmington was in town last weekend but left on Saturday. Their house hasn't sold yet but got new carpet this week so maybe that's the ticket for a quick sale. Keep praying.

In the way of news, I've wanted to post an article on the Town Hall which I thought went very well. Watch for Beth to post excerpts of Bruce's devotional from that night. I have a picture of the high-dollar entertainment but, of course, can't plug my camera into the computer. Boo-hoo about that, too! This Sunday we're singing/playing "Joy in the Camp," "Shine on Us," and "Redeemed," in addition to the worship songs of "Rejoice the Lord is King," "Here I Am to Worship," and "With Joy." There is no specific dress code other than no coats or ties for the men. Don't forget to bring your joyful faces on Sunday. See you then!

PS Forgot to mention I talked to Marion Ibsen this morning (former flute player/office staff). She works at home manning the family business--Dr. Dan's Appliance Repair (I can highly recommend them). Also, great news: they're expecting their first child on Labor Day! That seems appropriate, doesn't it? She says to say "hi" to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home