Thursday, May 31, 2007

In Everything by Prayer and Supplication....

Here are a few prayer item updates:

  • Chuck Bush goes to Cedar Sinai in Hollywood on June 12th to have a work-up to determine if he is a candidate for a lung transplant. He would appreciate prayers………

  • From Kimberly Schmall: PLEASE share this important prayer request with everyone! My brother, Kelly, just arrived in Hong Kong on a covert mission trip to distribute bibles for the 3rd time in China and now also to Laos. He was kicked out last time he was in China, caught with Chinese bibles, and told never to return. If he is caught again on this trip, he will be in imminent danger. He and another friend are traveling as business men and each have two suitcases packed with bibles in both Chinese and Laos. They are going to travel from China to South Korea. They are filling water bottles with small Laos bibles and flinging them into the river (yellow river) over to Laos. Their prayer is that these holy water bottles will float and arrive into the hungry hands of so many lost and forgotten dear souls that need Jesus! The danger is that there are often snipers along the border of S Korea and Laos. Please pray for their protection and safety! My brother is married and has five children. His friend is married and has three children. We ask for your coveted intercessory prayers for these men!

  • Doug and Nancy Nixon found out they need to move out of their condo the end of July. Nancy writes: Please pray with us that God will provide just the right place for us. There are many issues when you are trying to make provision for the wheel chair. Parking, storage, step in bath, wide enough doorways. I am a bit overwhelmed and can't think past the back pain I am having to packing but I know God will provide as He has in the past.

    The doctors report from my x-rays and MRI is that I have a couple of herniated discs in my thorasic spine. He doesn't think that is what is causing all the nerve pain though. There is a curve of my spine in that area that is pinching the nerves that lead from my spine through my rib cage and then to my stomach. We appreciate your friendship and continued prayer on our behalf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home