Saturday, September 08, 2007

Who is God to You?



Depending on our circumstances, we each see God revealed in one of His many facets. I thought of this when we were singing "Your Name" in rehearsal on Wednesday night. Remember when we filled these chalkboards on July 22nd? I was amazed at the variety of names and phrases of God....with very little duplicates. I think it's so inspiring that I hate to erase them. You can tell the children's writing, and then there's the word "paraclete." Now I can't remember the last time I thought of paraclete as one of the names of God. What is He to you this week?

PS Thanks to Joel Maupin for building those 4 chalkboards from scratch in a couple of days. I asked for a simple board to set on an easel and next thing you know he's got full-blown chalkboards with their own stands. Thanks Joel! Your help is much appreciated (and highly underrated!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home