Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chuck Bush Passed Away

I called the hospital tonight to talk to Marsha and found out that Chuck passed away peacefully at 8:20 pm. She was thankful that he seemed peaceful and was not suffering. I really don't have any other details at this time other than pray for Marsha and their two grown children. I will always remember Chuck at the Hotel Timisoara and more recently tooling around on his scooter. I think of Psalm 139, "All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." The lung transplant was not meant to be for Chuck as the Lord had other plans. Here's the home address if you'd like to send a card:

7029 N Via De Amor
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, like Tammy, remember Chuck at the Hotel Timisoara. I remember how hot it was in Romania and how he just kept pressing on. My heart is heavy for Marsha and their children, but I know Chuck is singing in the Heavenly Choir now and is no longer struggling. My love and prayers to the family,
Bo Whittenton

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home