Friday, November 30, 2007

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...

I typed it as many times as I could. So many thanks to all of you who have helped in so many ways as we prepare for Christmas. It started with the tree brigade which was a huge success. Then, it moved to the team of decorators I've been working with since September--8 of them in all including our own Niko Pagni and Gerald and Twyla Dudley. Our Christmas installation is complete after 4 total days of working by the decorating team, a group of Hearty Soul volunteers and many of your helping hands. I think it looks fabulous thanks to the efforts of so many good folks. We do this to inspire others to worship the Lord through the beauty of our surroundings. May the Lord be lifted up this season at SBC!

PS I almost hate to throw this in, but I'm really hoping we can keep the momentum for the tear-down on Thursday, January 3rd. Also, I'd like to do a reverse brigade back to the chapel after choir/orch on Wednesday, January 9th. Can you put these dates down on your calendar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home