Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Preparation



Ladies,
I know this is late notice. But it was kind of late for me too. You may have seen this advertised in the church Compass already. I have been involved with Donna Otto and her Homemakers by Choice ministry for 14 years. And the last 10 or so, have been involved with her in our annual Home for Christmas event, doing music of course. But this year will be a little different in that, the MacIntyres are singing with us. Actually, I was just going to lead carols and they were doing all the music. Now Scott and Carole can't be there, but Todd and Katelyn will still sing and Alex and I will do some fun things with them. I'm looking forward to it. The whole day will be lovely. With shopping for Christmas, door prizes and the amazing, challenging, inspiring teaching of Donna Otto. You can go to the website at Homemakers by Choice to register for the event this Saturday at the Westin Kierland, from 9-2pm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i get the administrator of this blog to contact me at 480.888.6772? This is regarding a missionary and is very important.
Thanks - Vicki

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog administrator can be reached at treimche@sbcaz.org

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home