Thursday, March 15, 2007

Have you Read All the Comments?

This is a new record for the Kormos blog--5 comments on the Cal Baptist concert entry. Have you read them? I guess my little soapbox served the purpose to generate some excitement around here. We need to have a little more of this hoopla on a regular basis so I know some people are actually paying attention. Hopefully, the Cal Baptist group will come back again so you'll all know what we're talking about. They really are a great example of who we'd like to be when we grow up (except their only 20-years-old--how does that work?). I'm sure their rehearsal time is probably about 5 times as much as ours on a weekly basis, though, so don't feel bad. Let's keep the energy up...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think they said they only practice twice a week, for two hours each.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home