Friday, March 16, 2007

This Sunday-March 18th

I've already had a call from Bob Cook wanting to know the Sunday info since he was coughing on Wednesday night. He beat me to the punchline. I decided that since I slammed so many postings up yesterday I would save some for today (Friday) so as not to shoot the whole wad at once. Of course, I was cleaning out the car in preparation for the car wash and had a fistful of junk in my hand when he called. I also had an armful of boys' baseball undergarments (I can't keep up with all the contraptions) that have been left in the car since it's now used as a changing room as we fly from baseball to soccer practice. Well, that doesn't have anything to do with Sunday, does it?

Honestly, I missed the clothing discussion even though I was in the room. I'll give you one reason why: Rick Holman. Need I say more? I'm sure he had me off task as he was waving his arms in the air singing a country song or something. Here's what Kelli told me:

The Sunday clothing is: no jacket, no ties; brights are okay.

The anthem (even though we don't do anthems, remember?): There Shall a Star Come Out of Jacob (Courtyard), All Hail the Power (with kids)
The worship songs are: Lord Most High, Let the Praises Ring, Jesus We Crown You with Praise, It is Well With My Soul (who can tell us the story behind this hymn?)

Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home