Saturday, September 08, 2007

Worship Renewal is Over--What'd You Think?


The Worship Renewal (aka Fall Advance) is always one of our milestones in the arts calendar. It came earlier this year but it really got us off to a good start. Here are some snapshots in case you weren't there (boo hoo). Caution! I didn't get my camera out until it was over so I don't have any action shots. You'll know what I mean when you see the photos...

We had a time of worship lead by Mike Harris.

We had a delectable dinner by Chef Jean--Betty Beran's friend. Thanks Betty for your hard work in making this a great event! Oh, and the tables were beautifully decorated but this heap of tablecloths was all that was left by the time I got my camera out. I thought the new High School room was a great place to be. Much better than the smelly gym.

We celebrated Communion together.


Last but not least, what's a great event without decadent desserts? I think Chef Jean made these too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a blessing and what a great way to start out our fall season. I think we could always use a reminder of our role and responsibility as worship leaders. Thank you Mike for your inspirational words and thank you to the worship staff for their preparation and implementation of a great weekend. It was greatly appreciated

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home