Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Palisades Apartment Missionaries

Speaking of the 18th, we're hoping to have a visit from one of the missionaries we've been helping out with the Palisades Apartment furnishings. They are almost ready to leave after their 3 month fulough here. I can't believe their time is over already. I'm friends with Darrin and Vicki Best (North Campus) who have been coordinating their stay. I've heard short stories of their life in the Muslim world and it's very fascinating. We are not allowed to post anything on the web due to the sensitive and dangerous nature of their ministry. Just think, they regularly risk their lives to share the gospel. I'm told they check the web daily to make sure nothing pops up with their names on it. And all this with 3 small children, too! They have 18-month-old twins and a three-year-old. It sure makes our lives seem cushy! I've invited one of them to share with us at the end of rehearsal on the 18th and have a time of Q & A and possibly a small reception. They are in great need of supporters for their mission. I hope this works out and we can meet them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home