Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Saturday Marathon


We all survived the first big rehearsal on the platform and Kevin got all the bugs worked out after not having choir/orch all summer. Murphy's law, the measures didn't match up for the orchestra and the guest worship leader. I think it got worked out and the good news is, we're all set and fresh and ready to go in the morning.

PS Notice I'm posting at 11 pm on Saturday night-not the usual. Two things--Joe gave me Sunday off (my family says "thanks"--I think), and I took a nap after the Renewal. Even at that, it's still too late to think of a meaningful synopsis of the weekend. I'm pretty much just talking fluff here. Sometime when I'm in the mood I'll give more depth. Promise!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pause and reflect on the adorableness of the Back Row Alto Skit....

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home