Thursday, May 10, 2007

Take Mother's Day Off

Once again, we're offering comp time for hard work and good behavior in the worship ministry. Take this Sunday off and find a nice brunch and think of me. I'll be at the WATER PARK for my annual mother's day gift. No, it won't be a fancy meal at any resort--a hamburger and baked beans at Big Surf. But, the good news is that everyone will be having a good time so I guess that's my mother's day gift. If you're coming to third service by chance, look for one of our own orchestra members to SPEAK and not play. I'll leave you hanging there and try to get a vintage picture posted soon. Also, bring your kleenex. Don Baltzer is speaking about his mother who passed away this last year. He's reading a letter she wrote to him which really sums up a mother's legacy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seven's Heaven said...

How was the Water Park Tammy? When do I get time off for good behavior? Oh, sorry, I took today off. And the choir and orchestra sounded amazing!! I was so moved. Thank you for letting me worship with my family. Count me out next year for 3 Mothers days in a row! Susan T

12:31 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

The water park was fine but by about 3 o'clock I couldn't stand up and had to find a place to lie down and take a nap. It's fine you took a day off--you deserved it! We'll make sure to find another soloist for mother's day next year!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home